SCCE Releases New 2023 Edition of The Complete Compliance and Ethics Manual
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics® (SCCE®) is pleased to announce the release of a new edition of The Complete Compliance and Ethics Manual—an authoritative resource written by more than 95 experienced compliance and ethics professionals.
This manual covers critical components of a compliance and ethics program, and includes practical tools, checklists, policies, and procedures to help compliance professionals improve program effectiveness and address a wide range of risk areas.
Newly updated for 2023, The Complete Compliance and Ethics Manual has expanded from one volume to two, and now contains 83 comprehensive articles organized to help you quickly find the information you need.
- U.S. Antiboycott Laws: Understanding the Impact and Ensuring Compliance
- ESG, Cyber, and Privacy: Bridging the Divide
- EU Whistleblower Directive
- Creating Effective Compliance Training
- Creating an Effective Code of Conduct and Code Program
- Board Engagement, Training, and Reporting
- Creating an Organizational Investigations Program and Conducting Effective Workplace Investigations
- Independent Investigations Overseen by Audit Committee: Procedures and Guidance
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Programs for Financial Institutions and Other Businesses
- Government Agencies: Effective Compliance and Ethics Programs Are Necessary for Public Trust
- Harassment in the Workplace: Leadership Impact and the Role of the Compliance and Ethics Practitioner
- Data Mapping: A Necessary Risk Management Tool
- Creating an Effective Data and Information Governance Program
- Social Media Compliance
Purchasing options include a one-year online subscription, a two-book softcover print set, and a money-saving print and online bundle.
To purchase or learn more, visit www.corporatecompliance.org/CCEM
Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics® (SCCE) is a nonprofit, member-based association for compliance and ethics professionals. Since 2004, SCCE has been championing ethical practices and compliance standards to promote the lasting success and integrity of organizations worldwide, across all industries. SCCE offers 45+ educational conferences a year, webinars, publications, training resources, certification opportunities, and networking for career growth and program development.
In 2011, SCCE incorporated with Health Care Compliance Association to form Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics & Health Care Compliance Association (SCCE & HCCA). Headquartered in Minneapolis, SCCE & HCCA is a leader in furthering the interests of the compliance and ethics profession with a combined 19,000+ members in 100 countries.
Visit the SCCE website at www.corporatecompliance.org or call 888.277.4977.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/scce-releases-new-2023-edition-of-the-complete-compliance-and-ethics-manual-301720348.html
SOURCE Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE)
Private Internet Access gives you unparalleled access to thousands of next-gen servers in over 83 countries and each US state. Your VPN experience will always be fast, smooth, and reliable.